Meeteetse Schools will set the standard for educational achievements as we challenge our students with an uncompromising commitment to excellence as: respectful individuals, independent thinkers, lifelong learners, and tomorrow’s leaders.
Meeteetse Schools, in partnership with home and community, provides consistent individualized instruction that drives high student achievement and cultivates the development of the whole child.
- student and staff learning and growth, development of positive attitudes and respect for others and ourselves in our highest priority.
- personal growth is a lifelong process.
- students, parents and community share in the responsibility for students reaching their full potential.
- family, school and community control the conditions for success and share in the responsibility for results.
- in developing positive attitudes, work ethic and decision making skills.
- success in life depends on developing certain qualities - cooperation, perseverance, commitment, caring, integrity, honesty and loyalty.
- the quality of BOE, administration and staff determine the quality of instruction.
- in meeting and challenging the intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth of each individual
- in nurturing a positive self-concept in all individuals.
- care and compassion towards others is essential.
- students need to develop responsibility for their own actions and learning.
- student learning data should drive budgetary, curriculum and instructional strategies.